Re: intent to package pclu (clu compiler), lp (theorem prover)

On Sun, Sep 27, 1998 at 11:50:04AM +1000, Peter Moulder wrote:
> The unfortunately-named `lp' is the Larch Prover, an "interactive
> proof assistant for multisorted first-order logic.  It can be used to
> axiomatize theories and to provide assistance in proving theorems."
>
> (I say "unfortunately-named" because on some Unix systems, though not
> Debian, lp is the print command (~= lpr).  Any suggestions as to what
> to call the package and/or binary?  `lp' would be the default name in
> each case, as this is what the upstream version is called.)

How about "larch-prover" for the binary package? I don't think there would
be objections to keeping "lp" for the source package name.

Ray
--
J.H.M. Dassen                 | RUMOUR  Believe all you hear. Your world may
jdassen@wi.LeidenUniv.nl      | not be a better one than the one the blocks