Re: koma-script missing (tetex)

Christian Kurz writes:
> Then I've read the licence of it and I can't understand why it isn't
> installed together with the tetex-packages.

> Here's the licences:

>   You are NOT ALLOWED to take money for the distribution or use of
>   either this file or a changed version, except for a nominal charge
>   for copying etc.

Because the above makes it impossible to distribute it commercially.  Cheap
Bytes can't put it on a CD because their $1.99 probably doesn't comply with
the author's definition of "a nominal charge for copying etc." (nobody
knows what the hell that means).
--
John Hasler
john@dhh.gt.org (John Hasler)