Re: offer to package mozilla (was Re: mozilla problems)

On 25 Sep 1998, Stephen Zander wrote:

gibree>Speaking of mozilla, I see it's currently being maintained by the QA
gibree>group. iF that means, as usual, that it's maintainerless then consider
gibree>this my intention to take it over.
gibree>
gibree>If it doesn't mean the above, then consider this the ramblings of a
gibree>lunatic. :)

	I'd write directly to someone in the QA group. If you can package
more uptodate snap shots, I doubt they would complain. The last I saw it
was Oliver who had packaged it, but I recall he was not too excited about
the extra work.
	John

John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>