Re: POP3 daemons in Debian

On Fri, 25 September 1998 00:15:20 -0400, Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:
> displeased if I were to replace it with the less-featureful ones from

qpopper gives you troubles enough if it's really stressed.
so less features with ipop3d may result in less trouble, since it
just works?

> Is this the kind of thing alternatives could be used for?

I don't think this is needed...

Alexander

--
"Video killed the radio star ... then the Shit Girls killed the rest."
Alexander Koch - <>< - aka Efraim - PGP - 0xE7694969 - Hannover - Germany