Re: POP3 daemons in Debian

On Fri, 25 September 1998 00:32:54 -0400, Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:
> I'll have to look at the code again to be sure, but I don't think they can
> work independently of imapd.

They certainly can work independently.
I think this is a good idea.

If they're not splitted a commented entry in inetd.conf would be fine!
So, effectively, we're having three POP3 daemons in Debian. ,-)

How free is it, btw?

Alexander

--
This space intentionally has nothing but text explaining why this
space has nothing but text explaining why this space would otherwise