Re: Ading a wastebasket

On Thu, Sep 24, 1998 at 09:00:41AM +0200, Michael Meskes wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 23, 1998 at 01:40:23PM -0500, servis@purdue.edu wrote:
> > Take a look at the entomb package that was written at Purdue
> > University.
>
> Got it. Unfortunately it has a very restricted copyright, namely none.
> So I am not able to use the code directly. But I certainly can look into it.
> The ideas are certainly interesting.

Well...
it has been my experiance that people who put out files for free
download with code intend them to be freely used and ditributed...
it couldn't hurt to ask them about the copywrite (and make a suggestion
or two)...

who knows...might end up saving yourself some trouble
(unless you want to re-impliment it yourself :) that can be fun too :)

-Steve

E-mail "Bumper Stickers":
"A FREE America or a Drug-Free America: You can't have both!"
"honk if you Love Linux"