Re: intent to package some perl/dbi/postgress stuff

Craig Sanders <cas@taz.net.au> writes:
> libdbi-perl        1.02   latest version of libdbi-perl, includes support
>                           for dbd proxy. non-maintainer release.
>                           this one is really maintained by Ben Gertzfield
>                           <che@debian.org>

Ben sort of officially ceded (in private email) libdbi-perl to me
about a month ago, and I packaged up 1.00, but I've been trying to
figure out how to resolve the problem that the interface changed,
which requires all dbds to be recompiled. :-(

If you want it, though, it's yours.

Mike.