Re: Finding a source package

On 22 Sep 1998, Karl M. Hegbloom wrote:

karlhe>@offtopic{
karlhe> I've tried to build Modula 3, (thinking of the fabled `cvsup'.) but
karlhe> it bombed trying to build `m3gdb'.  I've not tried to find out what's
karlhe> wrong yet.  It's huge; I think too big for a guy on the wrong end of
karlhe> a modem connection to really do right.  I think a small team at a
karlhe> university ought to do this one.  It looks like a neat language; very
karlhe> archane syntax, perhaps, but good features, and LOTS of great example
karlhe> code to learn from.}}
karlhe>

	Sounds cool. I have a fast connection, but I just ran out of
Debian time this semester :( .  I have spend what time I have fixing bugs.
I have about thirty packages that call egcc explicitly which the
other-arch guys don't like...

John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>