May be gone for a few days...

Hi all...

Due to Hurricane Georges' project course running pretty much right into my
living room, I may be unavailable for up to a week starting Thursday
(hurricane's due on Friday morning).  I don't expect heavy damage, but
power and phone lines have been known to take awhile to fix around here.

Anyway, if someone could keep an eyeball out on libffm1 and -dev for me
(Alpha-only maintainers if possible since it's an Alpha-specific package),
I would appreciate it.  Also, any other problems, feel free to e-mail me
and I'll pick up email when possible.

Thanks!

Chris