Anyone working on gwp?

> GWP is the latest incarnation of the Hungry Programmers' word
> processor known as XWord. It represents the first version that
> uses the GTK widget set instead of motif (and lesstif), and is
> part of the GNOME project's suite of office/productivity tools.

I wouldn't mind maintaining this if I had the HD or RAM to
compile GNOME stuff. And master doesn't have gnome-dev and
friends installed. So I propose this for wnpp... if nobody takes
it till I upgrade my box, then I'll do.

     And the sign said the words of the prophets
 are written on the subway walls and tenement halls
        and wispered in the sounds of silence
                 pgp key in the web page

Free Software Union       --       http://www.fslu.org