Re: netstd and ssh(d)

On Mon, 21 September 1998 01:53:30 +1000, Martin Mitchell wrote:
> Not at all, I think many of us require these daemons. If you want them
> disabled, you can always edit the conffiles, that's why they exist.

Yesterday I needed snmpwalk but *no* snmpd.
It was annoying until I edited /etc/init.d/snmpd or somesuch and did a
simple "exit 0" at the beginning and all was fine.

Alexander

--
Contrary to popular belief, Unix is user friendly. It just happens
to be very selective about who it decides to make friends with.