Re: How to correct section in archive?

Joost Witteveen wrote:
> I've already send to emails to the contacts for ftp (the last one
> I sent to maor@ece.utexas.edu, not sure where I sent the first one),
> but so far no results (yes, I did wait several weeks for responses,
> but never got them).

The first I heard of this was a bugreport to ftp.debian.org submitted
by Paul Slootman on Sep 16, and I fixed it later that same day.  It
should have reached a mirror near you by now.

> Does anyone here know how/who I can ask to put the section of
> librticks right? (The right section probably is `devel').

Submitting a bugreport to ftp.debian.org is the best way.
The package is in "utils" now, as suggested in that bugreport.

Richard Braakman