Enough....(was Re: Info sucks?)

Ok, we've all discussed the pro's and cons of info, and everybody has told
each other why they use their prefered method.

However the problem still remains that some people find they cannot use
the info system (for whatever reason), and feel they lose out on valuable
information.

So why don't we cut to the chase and decide how debian can help these people?
I'd propose we look at designing another way of accessing this information,
something that is easyier for those at loss with info.  Ok, there is
info2www, but this isn't necessarily liked either.  Is it possible
to produce a new way of doing this?

Just another 2c worth.

Chris

REALITY.SYS corrupted: Reboot universe? (Y/N/Q) ...Debian GNU/Linux
Reply with subject 'key' for PGP public key.  KeyID A9E087D5