Re: comments on PGP *5*

Hi,
>>"Joseph" == Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@earthlink.net> writes:

 >> Thanks for the heads up. What about patent and licensing
 >> issue? Is there a Debian package of 5.X that is legal to use in the
 >> US (being linked with rsaref, for example)?

 Joseph> No.  Do you really, genuinely, honestly care if there is a
 Joseph> RSAREF version?

	This thread started with the pros and cons of installing
 PGP5. The pro's are beginning to look promising, especially since all
 the keys that seem to come from the keyservers are pgp 5.0

	Now, if pgp5.0 aint so bad, I was wondering of there is a US
 legal version for me to play with, as apparently one can install both
 versions simultaneously.

	Yes, I guess I am interested in a RSAREF version, even if I
 have to build on myself.

	Why should I not be?

	manoj
--
 It is exactly because a man cannot do a thing that he is a proper
 judge of it. Oscar Wilde