Re: Debian too big?

On Tue, 15 Sep 1998, Enrique Zanardi wrote:

> As we have to decide which things go in which CD, I would like having a
> "core" CD and "add-on" CDs with specialized sections that may be of
> interest only to a small fraction of our users (our current electronics,
> hamradio and math sections come to mind).

Mmm, how do you know how many mathematicians are there among our
users? :-)

To prevent endless discussions, I think we should ask our users for this
[ something like "send us your status file and we will try the most
popular packages to fit in the first CD-ROM" ].

--
 "af904fb562590714f8aa5234b1786794" (a truly random sig)