Re: Intent to package: ippfvsadm

There is no problem in me being the intermediate maintainer.

IMHO it is wrong to introduce new patches for the 2.0.X series right now.
2.2 is due out soon. Will ippfvsadm work with ipchains?

Release ippfvsadm as an alternate forwarding package but leave both in
until it is clear how the kernel situation develops.