Re: Ratifying the constitution

On Thu, 10 Sep 1998, Dale Scheetz wrote:

> On Thu, 10 Sep 1998, Santiago Vila wrote:
>
> > Would be possible to "test" the constitution before approving it?
> > [ Something like the vote on Mexican food or steak ].
>
> What kind of vote do you see as a "test"?

None. The "testing" would be something like "we are going to act as if the
constitution were really approved", but before approving it, and only for
a limited time (one week, two weeks).

There may be unexpected problems, or wanted features, that we could be
missing because they are not self-evident just by reading the
constitution.

--
 "8297b2500762d91cf2a504c9e79a8b79" (a truly random sig)