Re: Ratifying the constitution

Hi,
>>"Santiago" == Santiago Vila <sanvila@unex.es> writes:

 Santiago> None. The "testing" would be something like "we are going
 Santiago> to act as if the constitution were really approved", but
 Santiago> before approving it, and only for a limited time (one week,
 Santiago> two weeks).

	Sur4ely you mean years? I don't expect to see much
 constitutional activity in one or two weeks.

 Santiago> There may be unexpected problems, or wanted features, that
 Santiago> we could be missing because they are not self-evident just
 Santiago> by reading the constitution.

	If enough of us think that the features are good, we can pass
 a general resolution protocol. We have already thought long and hard
 about the constitution, and so far, it seems good. If there is
 something really missing, surely we can get the votes to get the
 features added in?

	Delibration is all very well, but at some point one has to
 act. If we continually second guess ourselves, we shall never get
 anywhere.

	Moreever, If I had evil plans for hijacking the project and
 throwing the project leader into the nuclear scarred molten remains
 of Liverpool (MUAHAHAHAHA); all I have to do is wait for two weeks
 and then do it. Till then, everyone be on their best behaviour. You
 gotta act sometime, heh heh heh.

	manoj
 tired of waiting for months for the darned constitution.
--
 As for the basic assumptions about individuality and self, this is
 the core of what I like about cyberpunk. And it's the core of what I