Re: Slink Freeze Time

> > > I was thinking of freezing Slink no later than the end of October, maybe
> > > even as early as the end of September.
> >
> > Assuming a one month freeze time, the first would put us on track for
> > 3 releases / year, and the second 4.  (Hamm was released 7/23.)  I'd
> > tend toward 3; no sense rushing into things.
>
> Perhaps a compromise..  Freeze October 15th, release as soon as we can
> after.

Sounds like a good time to me, though I'd like to move it to the end of
the week.

So, unless there is a major objection...

  SLINK (Debian 2.1) WILL FREEZE ON FRIDAY, OCTOBER 16th!!!

Estimated release...  mid-November.

                                          Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@verisim.com )

       Touch passion when it comes your way.  It's rare enough as it is;
       don't walk away when it calls you by name.  -- Marcus (Babylon 5)