Re: Can we pull KDE?

On Mon, 7 September 1998 19:00:42 -0400, Raul Miller wrote:
> In any event, for package removal, you must file a report against
> ftp.debian.org, not the package.

Ever thought of *communication* first rather than a sentiment (sp?)
from some of the Developers here? How many spoke up - 10?

That's not enough for me to kick it if there is no discussion with
the KDE guys or if there's no *definite* statement by some lawyer.

On the other hand we should be a bit more careful. This can become a
severe loss of popularity (afaict) if we would drop kde (so it would
be told and reported). I only say we ought to be careful.

I personally dislike KDE. Nobody needs it anyway... <g> But *this* is
not the way to go without contacting the KDE folks about it.

YAO.

Alexander

-- Henry Spencer
Alexander Koch - <>< - aka Efraim - PGP - 0xE7694969 - Hannover - Germany