read KDE and QT in the archives was Re: Status of Harmony?

I really think we should all go back and read the archives here people.
No sense running the same aguments.

To sum it up quickly, when Bruce was still pres. he offered to help get
Harmony up and sponsor KDe (this was right before or right as GNOME
showed up).  The KDE people stated they liked QT and would not use a QT
clone.  So harmony was never backed.  And GNOME became the official GNU
thing.  Even iif Harmony ever grows to fruition, the core of KDE will
exploit QT features and make Harmony a big circular waste of time.