Re: attention: whoever was going to take moonlight, xbanner

     I expressed my intention to package moonlight in June, as well
as some other tools. I have not yet had time to do so but still want
to (time is indeed a scarce recurse indeed). I might have been
so, a volunteer for it.
        I am still interested, it is just that I have not used it yet
and have packaged some other software I am currently using (casio, CLIPS..)
If others are interested to take moonlight and feel they would keep
it more uptodate feel free to take over it.

        Regards

        Javi