Intent to resurrect nfsroot and package etherboot

Hi all,

I've recently been playing around with a diskless workstation working.
I've found that the nfsboot package currently sitting in project/orphaned
helps this rather nicely.  I've been in contact with Joost and he's given
me his blessing to resurrect this package back into main.

Additionally, I've been using etherboot to create ROM images for booting my
workstation.  It's a neat utility that I found on sunsite.  Works
beautifully for creating netbootable floppy images also.

Comments?  Suggestions?

Brian