Re: stable-updates now called proposed-updates

Guy Maor wrote:
> > Could you add a line containing information for the developers which
> > Distribution they should use.  From my first guess I would use

> > which should read 'stable', according to dark.
>
> Yes, Richard is right.  dinstall knows to put it in proposed-updates
> except if it's already there and then to put it in stable through
> magic distribution remapping.
>
> Anyway, this information would better go in the Debian Developer's
> Reference.  I'll send Adam some text.

I'd like to have it in your file, too.  Where would a developer first
look if he wants to have an upload go into a specific, unusual directory
when there is a README file in that directory?

Regards,

	Joey

--
If you come from outside of Finland, you live in wrong country.
	-- motd of irc.funet.fi