Re: software licensing

Derek writes:
> 1. Anyone may distribute lists of modifications to the package, e.g.,
>   patch files,...

Are you saying then that modifications must be distributed in a specific
form?

> 2. Anyone may distribute the package, including source code and/or
>   binaries, under the following conditions:

Can I use code from your program in an otherwise unrelated program?  The
RSL is not clear on this point.

>   d. the source code modifications (patch files) or modified source
>      code are made publicly available in freely accessible electronic
>      form, e.g., on a web or ftp site.

So I must make source available via ftp or http forever, even if I have
distributed only source?
--
John Hasler
john@dhh.gt.org (John Hasler)