How to mirror the latest Debian tree ?

Hi there,

as we all know the Debian tree is full of symlinks, both from the
binary-xxx into binary-all and in the case of unstable (i.e. slink) into
stable (i.e. hamm).

Obviously I'd like to get my system into a recent state to be able to do
decent up-to-date packaging. Unfortunately my 1GB Jaz will no longer hold
all of the binary distribution when using mirror with the option
"flags_recursive+L" as the flattening out of symlinks will provide me with
plenty of duplicates in binary-i386 and binary-all.
If I don't flatten out though, I wouldn't get the binaries symlinked
from slink to hamm (which I need as well as I am using hamm Beta at the
moment) so how am I to handle this ???

Regards,

       /(__  __|\          Lars Steinke, Research Student @
      (    \/  __)_        www.fmf.uni-freiburg.de, Germany