tzset()

 Is the manual for `tzset()' correct?

       If the TZ variable does not appear in the environment, the
       tzname variable is initialized with the best approximation
       of  local  wall  clock   time,   as   specified   by   the
       tzfile(5)-format file /usr/lib/zoneinfo/localtime.

  That "localtime" file doesn't exist on my system, though the `date'
  command returns the correct time, with my system clock set to UTC.

  I wonder if the manual is inaccurate, and that maybe this
  "localtime" file has been moved to "/etc" on Debian?

  Should I report a bug on the manual pages?