anybody in Naperville (IL) (= three weeks away)

Hi,

The next three weeks I'm on a business trip to the Naperville/Lisle
(IL) site of Lucent Technologies.  If anybody feels the need to do a
NMU of my packages (debiandoc-sgml, sgmlspm) please do so.

Also, is there anybody living in the neighborhood of Naperville or
Lisle (IL)?  If so, maybe we can get together for a drink, dinner, or
so.  Please contact me at arangelrooij@lucent.com.

Thanks,

Ardo
--