Re: Linuxconf

> Yes.  I've got it packaged, but not yet tested very much.
>
> I might just release it as expreimental, and wait for people to tell me what's
> wrong with it, since I'm having difficulty convincing myself that it's safe
> for release, mostly just because there's so much of it.

You're right.  Linuxconf is extremely hard to maintain because it has to do with too many parts of the operating system.  I stopped working on it when I realized it was going to be impossible for me to deal all alone with all that stuff.  I later tried to find some partners to make a team for doing the job, but didn't find anybody willing to work in that fashion.  But anyway, Philip, if you need help with Linuxconf, I'm interested in working on it again, so just let me know.

Best regards,

M. S.

Martin A. Soto J.                           Profesor
Departamento de Ingenieria de Sistemas y Computacion
Universidad de los Andes      masoto@uniandes.edu.co