Re: Linuxconf

* Martin Alonso Soto (Fri, Aug 28, 1998 at 10:37:06AM +0000)
> I later tried to find some partners to make a team for doing the job, but
> didn't find anybody willing to work in that fashion.  But anyway, Philip,
> if you need help with Linuxconf, I'm interested in working on it again,
> so just let me know.

I am also willing to use some[0] time on getting Linuxconf to work on
Debian.  Please pass me a mail if you need another person to work on this.

[0] - As in "More than none, but less than all"

--
 SSM - Stig Sandbeck Mathisen
  Trust the Computer, the Computer is your Friend