Silver CD's & vendors

Hi,

Would it be possible to request/encourage vendors wait for 'x.0 r1' or
'x.0 r2' we seem to be able to find refining bugs quickly after 'x.0
(r0)' is made.

This might be better for their sales too.  Somewhere between r1 and r3
things really firm up.  Perhaps until then, they could press gold of
'x.0 (r0)' and ask deb-leader what stability looks like.

This is why I've avoided silver.  ( I lone them out to friends...
'Psst, hey you, do you want to try a _real_ OS?' )

Thanx -- Greg.
--
What do you want to spend today?
Debian GNU/Linux  (Free for an UNLIMITED time)