Re: Cheapbytes mess-up debian [FW: Debian 2.0 CD's]

On Wed, 26 Aug 1998, Edward Betts wrote:

> This was posted to a differnet mailing list I am on, has it been noted before?
> Is it of any interest?

While the CheapBytes layout is different than the archive, there is
nothing wrong with it. It has all the components and can be installed with
dselect, boots properly, etc...

The autoup.sh script is also broken on the Official CD, so CheapBytes
didn't do anything different there either. They have also been very
helpful in providing a "fixed" version of autoup.sh to their customers.

HTH,