Re: Adopting Scilab

> I'm adopting scilab (non-free). I've spoken to Vincent about taking over and
> he agreed. Expect an upload shortly ;-)
>
> Greetings,
>
> 				Christian

Chris, can you also update us at sal@kachinatech.com? Many debian
packages made available by our developers are not listed as available on
our SAL (http://SAL.KachinaTech.COM) website. Hope other developers
can also help us on that.

We need just version number and the FTP location for each .deb package.

Thanks,

--ward

Ward Deng, Ph.D                   |  Kachina Technologies, Inc.
Vice President and COO            |  4708 Douglas MacArthur Road NE,
Tel: 505-888-5934                 |  Albuquerque NM 87110
Fax: 505-888-5902                 |  info@KachinaTech.COM
Email: Ward.Deng@KachinaTech.COM  |  URL: http://www.KachinaTech.COM