Re: Adopting Scilab

>> "WD" == Ward Deng <wdeng@KachinaTech.COM> writes:

WD> Chris, can you also update us at sal@kachinatech.com? Many debian
WD> packages made available by our developers are not listed as available on
WD> our SAL (http://SAL.KachinaTech.COM) website. Hope other developers
WD> can also help us on that.

WD> We need just version number and the FTP location for each .deb package.

How about extracting the "Package:" lines from the a "available" file
(or from the Contents file of the ftp server). You also need a list of
the packages at SAL. Then you could compare the lists to have some
starting point.

Regarding the link to the Debian package: How about providing a link
like http://www.debian.org/Packages/unstable/math/geomview.html ?

This will always show the most recent package available and also list
the packages it depends on.

Ciao,
	Martin