Re: Naming of new 2.0 release

On Wed, Aug 26, 1998 at 01:56:56PM -0400, Dale Scheetz wrote:
> You insist on talking about change as though this was a new problem that
> needed some corrective action.

    No.  It is an old problem that requires corrective action.

> The discussion was hashed over long ago. The decision was made.

    The incorrect one, so we should do it again, and again, and again.

> No one is lying to anyone about anything, athough there is lots of
> conjecture about what is meant by this or that.

    "Do you have the latest release?"  (2.0r2/2.0.2)

    "Yes!" (2.0)

    What part of that is not lying?

> satisfied. (and don't tell me something you have already said, since it
> hasn't convinced me of anything yet)

    It is because nothing will convince you.

--
             Steve C. Lamb             | Opinions expressed by me are not my
    http://www.calweb.com/~morpheus    | employer's.  They hired me for my