Re: Naming of new 2.0 release

    > You're going to need security updates on an on-going basis.

    > If you don't already have this solved, perhaps we need to
    > set up a mailing list for distribution of such packages?
    > [And a mail-server that knows to send every security update
    > which follows the base release you identify??]

There is a debian-security-announce list.  While it hasn't been
used to distribute packages it has been used to distribute links
for upgraded packages.  Debian-security-announce is not included
on the mailing list subscription page though.  Anyone know why?

Mike

--
Michael A. Miller                                miller5@uiuc.edu
  Department of Physics, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign