Re: free modula-2 compiler ?

> The FreeBSD guys wrote one of their core tools (cvsup, is it? don't
> recall) in modula something.  You might have a peek at their site, to
> see if you could find anything out.
There is work on debian on packaging this. The compiler it uses is modula3
and although the oficial Maintainer is now offline (while moving ISP) I have
gotten it to almost compile. It fails on a file that wraps networking system
calls. I asked for help on this a month ago but nobody answered so I am stuck.
cvsup allows a network of cvs servers and would be ideal for debian projects
using cvs like the boot-floppies (hence my interest).

If anybody has porting experience and wants to help me port modula3 to debian,
would you please speak up?

Thanks,
Luis.
--
Luis Francisco Gonzalez <luisgh@cogs.susx.ac.uk>
PGP Fingerprint = F8 B1 13 DE 22 22 94 A1  14 BE 95 8E 49 39 78 76