Intent to package rblsmtpd (rblsmtpd-src)

Hi,

Well initially it will be yet another -src package, because it's from Dan
Bernstein, but I'm hopeful that he might be persuaded to allow it out as
binaries.

Here's his announcement message:

  Subject: rblsmtpd 0.70 available

  The beta release of my RBL mail-rejection tool is available through

     http://pobox.com/~djb/rblsmtpd.html

  rblsmtpd supports RBL text in SMTP, fast timeouts, anti-RBL lists, local
  RBL additions, local RBL overrides, both temporary and permanent errors,
  and a ``fail secure'' option.

  rblsmtpd requires tcpserver; see qmail's FAQ 5.1. It doesn't require any
  patches to tcpserver or qmail-smtpd.

  ---Dan

Cheers, Phil.