Re: Scheme/Lisp things

On Thu, Aug 20, 1998 at 02:12:16PM -0700, David Welton wrote:
> A suite of things for Scheme, and the cmu (carnegie mellon) common
> lisp stuff:
>
> ftp2.cons.org/pub/languages/lisp/cmucl
>
> Seems to have some bins for Linux.

In unstable/main/Packages.gz:

Package: cmucl
Version: 2.4.5
 This is the basis package for CMUCL. It contains the base
 image with the compiler, PCL (CLOS), and the tty based
 debugger. It also contains cmuclconfig to configure
 in additional libraries.
installed-size: 31987

A new release that should fix all the bugs in the tracking system
(I'm going to use debhelper now) should be available "soon".

A new generation version that offers more memory (some people
seem to be using CMUCL for _large_ calculations) will be made
available soon after.

When the new cl-http gets released I'll do a package (for non-free I'm
afraid).

Groetjes, Peter

--
It's logic Jim, but not as we know it.  pvaneynd@debian.org, pvaneynd@inthan.com