[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Naming of new 2.0 release

OK, so are we going to do a 2.0 r1 release this week then ?

I'm happy to produce a test image, whenever the decision is made about what 
stable-updates packages to move into the next release.

It seems that there is a need to get a new one out, so that we can have a 
fixed cd_autoup.sh on this cover CD.

Javier Fdz-Sanguino Pen~a <jfs@ieeesb.etsit.upm.es> wrote:
> 	Alas, if there is going a new release I would like to have the *latest*
> version, please note this will be only done once (as far as I know) in Spain
> (the magacine is also sent to SouthAmerica)... so my question is...
> 	When will this release be made? This week? Next?
> 	Will cdimage.debian.org will be open for everybody (w/o password) to
>       take the images or will we have to wait for the mirror sites to update?

I the general case, people should use the mirrors.  If you have a deadline to 
meet, and will be able to make it by accessing the images direct, then mail me 
and I'll give you a password.

Cheers, Phil.

Reply to: