spice3 is being GPL-ed

Right now, people at GNU are working on a GPL release of spice. This may
take some time, as there will also be some changes to the code.

I will be on a 4 week holiday, starting september 7. If there is a GPL
release during my holiday this will mean the debian release will have to
wait a few weeks. Is there anyone who has time to keep in touch with GNU
people during my holiday an make a release if necessary?

I was thinking of philippe, since wichert is rather busy...

Joop
--

Joop pa3aba@debian.org