Re: more developer identity stuff

Out of curiosity, did the first 100 developers have to go through this?
:)

Okay, just confirm what I need to do, I need to send a scanned image of my
driver's license, for example, signed with my PGP signature to Debian.  I
am going to "black out" my license number, my address and my birthday.
Will the photo on the license and the name on my license be enough?

Once my identity has been confirmed, what will Debian do with the
documents?  Sorry for the paranoia, but I've never met any of you.
Handing over things that prove my identity to people I don't know just
doesn't sound appealing to me.  :-)

-Ossama