Re: developer database comments

>>"Jay" ==   <treacy@debian.org> writes:

 Jay> Personally, I think every developer should give their address
 Jay> and phone number as part of being accepted as a maintainer, but
 Jay> that is debatable.

	It is one thing to give my address and phone number when I
 become a developer, it is quite anouther to have that bruited over
 the web.

	In other words, I still have access control concerns. The
 other issue was licensing; I would not want a document distributed
 with a license permittig people to change just my email address or
 PGP key. Immutability was what killed the effort before, when Lindsay
 Allen and I gathered mainatiner data.

 vocal enough about the KKK locally to be worried about public
 geographical coordinate data.
 Have you seen the latest Japanese camera? Apparently it is so fast it
 can photograph an American with his mouth shut!