Re: developer database comments

Hi,
>>"Jay" ==   <treacy@debian.org> writes:

 Jay> Personally, I think every developer should give their address
 Jay> and phone number as part of being accepted as a maintainer, but
 Jay> that is debatable.

	It is one thing to give my address and phone number when I
 become a developer, it is quite anouther to have that bruited over
 the web.

	In other words, I still have access control concerns. The
 other issue was licensing; I would not want a document distributed
 with a license permittig people to change just my email address or
 PGP key. Immutability was what killed the effort before, when Lindsay
 Allen and I gathered mainatiner data.

	manoj
 vocal enough about the KKK locally to be worried about public
 geographical coordinate data.
--
 Have you seen the latest Japanese camera? Apparently it is so fast it
 can photograph an American with his mouth shut!