wish were packages: elk and majorcool

Elk:  <URL:http://www-rn.informatik.uni-bremen.de/software/elk/>

Used by the 'dsc' package, it's an embedded scheme system.  Looks
nice.  'dsc' is building it's own version of elk as part of itself but
this is unsatisfactory to say the least.  Used by some other stuff
too.  Maybe a scheme head could pick this up.  License: DFSG ok.

Majorcool: <URL:http://ncrinfo.ncr.com/pub/contrib/unix/MajorCool/>

Debian needs a web front-end to Majordomo available.  THis is one
contender, see others at
<URL:http://www.greatcircle.com/majordomo/majordomo-faq.html#1.7>.
Licensing is ambiguous, I think it might have to go in non-free.
Experts may advise; license is at
<URL:http://ncrinfo.ncr.com/pub/contrib/unix/MajorCool/LICENSE>.

Dia: <URL:http://www.lysator.liu.se/~alla/dia/dia.html>

Debian needs a Visio-competitor.  This gtk+-based system really looks
very good; it seems to be in early stages, so I'd expect someone
familiar with X11/gtk+ would be good.  GPL.