Re: Vote taking software

Darren Benham <gecko@benham.net> wrote:

> Well, UseVote is beginning to look pretty sweet.  Gotta see about PGP... The
> license, however, puts it in non-free doesn't it?  I thought the ruling is
> unless it explicitly states, it's implicitly denied, right?  I wonder if Ron
> would consider spelling it out a little clearer or even explicitly putting it
> under a DSFG license...

If nether of these will do for one reason or the other, I have a little perl
script that basicly plays a little tune in my speakers _IF_ the mail is PGP
signed (both in plain and attached) AND the user alias (which runns the script)
have this person's PGP key in it's keyring...

This can naturaly be expanded to take votes... It recognizes both subject, and
body... And I naturaly will put this under GPL...

 Turbo     __ _     Debian GNU     Unix _IS_ user friendly - it's just
 ^^^^^    / /(_)_ __  _   ___  __  selective about who its friends are
         / / | | '_ \| | | \ \/ /          papadoc.nocrew.org
  _ /// / /__| | | | | |_| |>  <  Turbo Fredriksson    turbo@tripnet.se
  \\\/  \____/_|_| |_|\__,_/_/\_\ Surrey/B.C./Canada      (604)572-3523
Debian Certified Linux Developer  PGP#788CD1A9   www5.tripnet.se/~turbo
------- PGP:  B7 92 93 0E 06 94 D6 22  98 1F 0B 5B FE 33 A1 0B --------
--
Ft. Meade Noriega AK-47 SEAL Team 6 colonel radar Treasury PLO $400
million in gold bullion BATF counter-intelligence strategic