Re: Apache Interface to SSLeay \(mod_ssl\) 2.0.2

On 19 Aug 1998, Ben Gertzfield wrote:

>     Hamish> Is anyone considering packaging this? I would like to use
>     Hamish> it but don't know enough about Apache at this point.
>
> Unfortunately, it requires patches to both ssleay AND apache, so it's
> less than useful right now.

Have you checked this Ben? I looked around their stite and it suggested
the opposite but I haven't had any time to look for sure :| (Was thinking
of packaging it) Can we make it more modular or .. ?

Seems to be different from that apache-ssl which was a big ole patch to
apache.

Jason