Re: plant for the greenhouse

Havoc Pennington wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is Debian still interested in providing services to free software
> projects?

In general: yes.

SPI - Software in the Public Interest - ought to help organizations
develop and distribute free software.

I thought the gnome.org lists are hosted at redhat.com?

> I am wondering if Debian would be willing. gnome.org is offering us web
> and ftp space, but can't host a list.

Sounds ok for me.

> The Debian contacts page doesn't list anyone who seems to be in charge of
> approving this sort of thing, so I'm not sure who to mail (other than the
> whole list :-)

The debian-devel list has been an appropriate place for such things in
the past.  Another one would be to write a request to spi-board@debian.org
describing your project and the request?

Regards,

	Joey

--
All language designers are arrogant.  Goes with the territory...
	-- Larry Wall