plant for the greenhouse

Hi,

Is Debian still interested in providing services to free software
projects?

My company has a GPL Gnome program we are getting ready to release a first
alpha of, and our connectivity is inadequate to host a mailing list.
I am wondering if Debian would be willing. gnome.org is offering us web
and ftp space, but can't host a list.

The Debian contacts page doesn't list anyone who seems to be in charge of
approving this sort of thing, so I'm not sure who to mail (other than the
whole list :-)

Thanks,
Havoc