RE: Giving a GUI to the installation program

>yiyus wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>> I was going to try to develop a good installation program for Linux
>> distribution, but I thought I should look what people are doing now to
>> cooperate with a project.
>
>Great, we've already got it.  See Jason Gunthorpe's Deity page at
>http://www.debian.org/~jgg/deity/

Well, I have been looking at it and what I would like is to do something so
with all the installation program. I haven't been able to look at sources
yet, but looking at the TODO list I think you are using Xlib, Gpm, and
Slang. I have some questions now:
I know about Xlib, but where can I find some Gpm and Slang info?
Should it be very difficult to do a Gtk port of Deity?
Are you doing libraries as an API or only using it in Deity?
Thank you,

- yiyus