Re: intent to packge: FreeWrl vrml browser

On 17 Aug 1998, Adam P. Harris wrote:

apharr>> 	I think the proper way , and what happens typically, is to include
apharr>> an interface program with a package A that package B can call in postinst
apharr>> to configure A to work together with B.  In this case we need one for
apharr>> netscape to install modules.
apharr>
apharr>This isn't necessary, if the file simply has to be installed into
apharr>/usr/lib/netscape or whatever.

	Well xswallow can go into netscape' directory this way. But every
x-application that wants to work with xswallow has to have an entry in
xswallow's conf file.  And  currently, there is no utility for this.

	John

John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>